Sri Mata Hindu Temple is celebrating Navaratri from Saturday,17th October to Sunday,25th October .
The following abhisheka will be performed –
Oct 17th, Saturday, Day 1 – Mata
Oct 18th, Sunday, Day 2 – Lakshmi
Oct 19th, Monday, Day 3 – Saraswati
Oct 20th, Tuesday, Day 4 – Mata,
Oct 21st, Wednesday, Day 5- Lakshmi
Oct 22nd, Thursday, Day 6 – Saraswati
Oct 23rd, Friday, Day 7 – Mata
Oct 24th, Saturday, Day 8 – Mata + Lakshmi + Saraswati
Oct 25th, Sunday, Day 9 – Mata
There are some major changes to the Navratri Program.
- Garba scheduled for evenings during Navratri and Mata Jagran has been CANCELLED.
- Registration is mandatory for darshan during Navratri. Sign up by clicking HERE
- Lalitha Sahasranamam will be conducted virtually, Dial +1 720 739 2986 ,Pin – 601861349
- Puja schedule changes are listed below.
Currently there are increasing covid19 cases in Forsyth county and North Carolina is one of the six states with highest number of covid case increases within the US this past week. Due to safety concerns, severity of covid19 and ease of spread of the illness, the Temple Management has made some major changes to the Navratri program. Please view the updated puja schedule below.Weekday Puja Schedule
- 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM Darshan, Abhishek, Alankar, and Aarti
Weekend Puja Schedule
- 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM Darshan, Abhishek, Alankar and Aarti
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Darshan and Aarti
To ensure that we can maintain social distancing, volunteers will control the crowd inside the temple and allow only limited number of devotees inside the temple. Devotees are requested to Not bring any cooked prasad or milk from home to the Temple during this time. Only fruits and flower contributions from devotees will be accepted. It is Mandatory for all visitors to wear a Mask for their entire time at the Temple.
Pooja Sponsorship Please donate generously to support the temple by sponsoring Devi Navratri at these levels:
- Event Sponsors – $501.00
- Single day Sponsor – $101.00
- Archana Sponsors – $21.00
- Flower Sponsors – $11.00
You can donate online at – https://matahindutemple.org/donations/ or stop by the registration desk on the day of the event.
- Signup is required and mandatory to attend Navratri event at temple each day. Please note that about 10 families are permitted to signup for darshan each day. Signup by clicking HERE
- Virtual Lalitha Sahasranamam – 7PM Weekdays, 11:30 AM Weekends
- Volunteer Sign Ups for all 9 days – 18 Spots – CLICK HERE
This event will be telecast live on – https://matahindutemple.org/live-tv/
Live Telecast will also be available on our YouTube channel –https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3iKBJLU-yqRTvJGOSrI-Eg** Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and click on bell icon to get notification of all future live telecasts.
Please remember to take precautions, wear masks and sanitize often. As always your health and safety are our primary concern. Please remember that you are entering the premises voluntarily, and are aware of the risks of infection. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. On behalf of the Board of Directors, Board of Trustees, community priests and volunteers, we thank you very much for your cooperation.
Sri Mata Hindu Temple